Effective and sustainable partners are key to solving complex social, economic, and environmental challenges, yet the nonprofit and public sector has chronically underfunded investments in organizational capacity.
Our partners will have the organizational strength and agility to pursue big ideas and take risks in service of accelerating achievement of our strategic priorities.
Additional information will be available starting in late spring 2021.
Governance and Leadership
- Leadership development
- Succession planning and leadership transition
- Board development
People and Culture
- Human resources and talent development
- Staff capacity and expertise
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Measurement, evaluation, and learning
- Strategic planning and execution
- Partnership-building and management
- Brand and communication strategy
- Creative identity and campaign development
- Support and training
Apply for a Grant
Since 1947, the Richard King Mellon Foundation has invested in the future of southwestern Pennsylvania.Apply Now