Health & Well-Being
Many individuals in Allegheny and Westmoreland counties are unable to live a healthy life due to conditions in their communities, lack of integration across sectors, and differences in the availability of quality supports and services.
Everyone in Allegheny and Westmoreland counties, particularly the most vulnerable, has the opportunity to live a healthy life.
- Chronic conditions
- Mental and behavioral health
- Maternal and child health
- Healthy eating
- Safe and stable homes
- Clean environments
- Public place and open spaces
- Basic research
- Applied research and evaluation
- Research translation and dissemination
- Identification and response to emerging issues
Apply for Funding
Since 1947, the Richard King Mellon Foundation has invested in the future of southwestern Pennsylvania.Apply Now