We welcome bold proposals that align with our strategy.
Six funding programs are the core of our strategy.
Each program has an investment framework that describes how we seek to create impact. Make sure that you review these program investment frameworks and that your idea is aligned to our funding interests.
We have two pathways for partners to submit applications.
Please choose the best pathway based on the type of organization that you represent.
Please review our funding policies before applying.
- The Foundation seeks to enhance and strengthen the vitality of Pittsburgh and southwestern Pennsylvania. Our Economic Mobility and Health and Well-Being funding programs serve Allegheny and Westmoreland counties. Our Economic Development, Social Impact Investments, and Organizational Effectiveness programs also provide funding in Allegheny and Westmoreland counties, but we will consider grants and PRIs across western Pennsylvania on a case-by-case basis. Conservation is our only national program - in Conservation we consider applications to advance our charitable purpose locally, across Pennsylvania, and across the United States. Your application should clearly explain how your work will benefit the geographies we serve.
- The Foundation does not fund advocacy or political causes or events.
- The Foundation only accepts applications submitted via our online system.
- The Foundation does not consider requests on behalf of individuals or from outside of the United States.
- Your organization must have a valid U.S. IRS Tax ID to apply through our online portal.
- Submission of an application in no way implies a commitment of funding from the Foundation nor a specific timeline for consideration. The Foundation staff member assigned to an application will determine funding consideration and timeline.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.