We welcome bold proposals that align with our strategy.
Six funding programs are the core of our strategy. Each program has an investment framework that describes how we seek to create impact. Make sure that you review these program investment frameworks and that your idea is aligned to our funding interests before you submit an application.
Our online application is open for our Economic Development, Conservation, Economic Mobility, and Health and Well-Being Programs. We will accept applications for our Organizational Effectiveness and For-Profit Social Impact Programs starting in late spring 2021.
- With the exception of a national land conservation program, the Foundation seeks to enhance and strengthen the vitality of Pittsburgh and southwestern Pennsylvania.
- The Foundation does not consider requests on behalf of individuals or from outside of the United States.
- Your organization must be a charitable, tax-exempt organization with a valid IRS Tax ID or a U.S. government entity to apply through our online portal.
- Submission of an application in no way implies a commitment of funding from the Foundation nor a specific timeline for consideration.
- The Foundation staff member assigned to this request will determine funding consideration and timeline.
- Current audited financial statements are a required element of the application.
Request for Proposals
- Economic Mobility, Supportive Living Environments: Applicants should submit proposals via our online proposal application by February 25, 11:59 pm.
Request for Ideas
- Career Readiness for all Ages: Applicants should submit ideas via our online RFI portal by February 26.
- Employment Opportunities in the Innovation Economy: Applicants should submit ideas via our online RFI portal by February 26.
- Healthy People and Communities: Applicants should submit ideas via our online RFI portal by February 26.
Need Help? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-392-2815 if you have any questions.