A New Science and Engineering Center for the Kiski School:
Kiskiminetas Springs School
Since 1888, Kiskiminetas Springs School (the Kiski School) has been preparing young men to succeed in college—and in life. Founded by Andrew W. Wilson “to provide boys with special preparation for college in a beautiful rural setting,” Kiski enrolls 206 students in grades nine through 12, from 11 countries and 20 states. All Kiski graduates are accepted into four-year colleges or universities, 85 percent of which are among U.S. News & World Report’s top 100 institutions.
A $2 million Foundation grant will enable the Kiski School to complete capital projects on its campus. Projects include conversion of Kalnow Hall into a science and engineering center, which will feature movable walls and fluid laboratory spaces, and restoration of Vlahos Hall, the last remaining pre-1960s dorm on campus, which will house students and faculty.